I welcome the opportunity to speak with you about your Joint Venture (JV) proposal.
We enjoy teaming up, High-Quality, Customer-Oriented, professionals who have a similar audience to ours (business owners, entrepreneurs, information marketers, coaches/trainers, authors, speakers, etc.) – and who have complimentary products and services to offer.
JV opportunities include:
1. You interview me for your list via teleseminar/webinar.
a. Your team does the marketing and fill the seats with your people. I provide the subject matter and I make an offer.
b. We have the option of promoting your virtual event for a commission.
2. I interview you for my list via via teleseminar/webinar.
a. We do all the marketing and fill the seats with my people. You provide the subject matter and you make an offer.
b. You have the option of promoting my virtual event for a commission.
3. We JV an online event.
4. Speaking at your live event.
1. Your team does the marketing and fill the seats with your people. You cover my expenses or I do depending on the audience demographics. However there is no speaker fee; I deliver offer(s) from the stage.
2. We have the option of promoting your event for a commission.
5. You promote an offer of mine to your list and social community.
6. We promote a special offer of yours to my list and social community.
If you have a Joint Venture proposal, please email Gary my JV coordinator, the following and my team and I will get back to you as soon as possible:
1. Type of opportunity
2. If your JV opportunity is an event, please tell us the following:
a. How is it being promoted
b. History and Success
c. Date & Location of event
d. Theme of Event
e. Demographics & Size Audience
f. List of Speakers
3. Link to sales page if live
4. Indication of past results, if applicable
If you want to interview me for your TV or Radio show as a subject matter expert. Please contact me with your invitation.
Incoming search terms:
- create a joint venture opportunity
- show me jv opportunity